Saturday, January 24, 2009

11th one down

I had my 10th treatment last week and nothing new to report on that-and I had my 11th one yesterday and everything went well. Our appointment for our 10th chemo was at 11:00 and they didn't take us back until after 3pm so that was a long day. My appointment yesterday was at 12:45 and we went back around 2:00. But I know there are people every day getting diagnosed and are having to be worked in so I don't mind about the wait because they worked me in on my first one. So many young people getting chemo too-there was a girl around 18 years old getting chemo last week and and another young pregnant girl. We so have to find a cure for this horrible disease. Every time I talk with someone new they know at least five people with breast cancer.
I guess that is all for now-my next treatment next week will be my last on this round-hopefully the next round will go this good.
God bless to everyone and again thanks to all my wonderful friends and family and faithful supportors-Love Audra

6 comments:

Candy said...

Audra, Sounds like you're doing well! I love that you are keeping us all posted. This is a great way to do it. You know that if there is anything I can do, let me know. I'd be glad to drive you to treatment if needed....you'd probably need Xanax about an hour before we started the car and throughout the trip...LOL.
You look great and sound great. The shirts are so cute, and what an awesome looking and strong team that you have going for you! We love you and I continue to think and pray for you and your family.

love, Candy

glendalh said...

Audra,Looks as though things are going good for you and I do hope you are feeling well and not working too hard.Your Mom sent me a pic of Cole(school),He is a good looking child and I got to speak to him one day last week!
Take care,you are in my thoughts and prayers and your family.
Love,AuntGlenda

Lisa said...

Audra,
I am so glad that you are doing so well. I will keep praying for you!
Lisa Kittrell

Unknown said...

I just finished getting all caught up with your posts and I am so glad that you are doing well. You are a wonderful writer, Audra, you write from the heart and your compassionate spirit strenghtens you and inspires others to be more like you. Thank you for filling us in on not only how you are doing but your family as well.

Love,
Susan S.

Anonymous said...

Yay, congratulations!!! With every treatment, should come a big party. At least treat yourself to a cupcake, with sprinkles:)

lexiandlilly said...

Audra, So glad that you still have that positive attitude and thats why you have done so well. I love ya alot and I'm so proud of you. Stay strong and remember if you ever get the nerve up let Audra Butts and I drive you up to Duke sometime and we'll put you in a stroller and go shopping. HaHa, Love Kim Roberts