Friday, December 26, 2008

29 More to go

Today I had my 7th chemo. Corky took me today, we left around 4:15 and got back home around 3 in the afternoon. It is going a little better with the benadryl-I don't get so loopy off of the benadryl like the first few times. They said I am building up a tolerance to it. Today I did have some numbness and tingling in my nose, lips, toes and fingers. I think they said that it is the taxol that usually causes those side effects. I get to see the doctor next week-Jan 2 I am praying for more good news.
I had the best Christmas yet-praying for so many more and thankful for each and every day that I have.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a great Christmas with your family and that your chemo is going well. Only 29 more to go....yeah, that's less than when you started. We hope you get some good news in January too and we are wishing you all the best in 2009 :-)

Susan & Sarah

DeAnne Salter Rosen said...

Just looked at your pics on facebook! What great Christmas photos! I still can't believe how grown your babies are:) I am glad things are going good and will continue to keep you in my prayers! Prayer is very strong and I look forward to the good news in January!

glendalh said...

So glad things went well for you and Corky Friday.I feel you will get good news next time you go to doc.You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.Love,Aunt Glenda

Emily said...

Audra,

It was so good to see you out shopping over Christmas! You still look beautiful as ever!

I'm so thrilled to hear that your chemo is progressing along. Weeks pass by very quickly!

I love your new blog page, too!

Hope to see you soon!

Emily

KATHY said...

JUST CHECKING IN W/SOME WORDS OF ENCORAGEMENT...MAY GOD CONTINUE TO SHOWER YOU WITH BLESSINGS THROUGHOUT THIS WONDERFUL NEW YEAR OF 2009 & EVERYDAY AFTER. PRAISING JESUS FOR ALL HE HAS PROVIDED YOU & YOURS THIS CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY SEASON IS ENOUGH TO BRING TEARS TO MY EYES. I'M AMAZED AT YOUR STRENGTH IN A TIME OF WEAKNESS. KEEP HOLDING ON TO THAT FAITH IN HIM & HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT ALL.

GOD BLESS YOU