Friday, October 1, 2010

Long lost blog

Hello everyone, I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've blogged. I loved blogging as I was going through all of my treatments because I always received the best and most encouraging comments. Thanks to all who commented and helped me through that period in my life. I cannot believe tomorrow October 2nd will be two years since they told me yes you have cancer. Well I can't say that time flew because I was having fun, nevertheless it still flew by. I finished up my Herceptin in February of this year and started taking Tamoxifan. They say I will probably take that for about five years. Yuck! It makes me gain weight and be very irritable. Oh well, I'm very thankful to be here each and every day.
Thanks for reading.
I go for my next checkup on the thirteenth of this month so I will let everyone know how it goes. I am scheduled to go ever three months for checkups and checkups on my heart too.
Much love to all, Audra

1 comment:

glendalh said...

Hi Audra,how long has it been since you started this blog?I got on here and played your music and read your blog.Know you are still in my thoughts and prayers!You have come a long way and been so blessed.Love you and your family,Aunt Glenda