Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello, this is corky, just wanted to let ya'll know that everything went well today. My Angel went into surgery this morning around 715 and got out around 1100. Doctor says she may be able to come home tomorrow. She is sassy, so I know she is doing pretty good. She is still as beautiful as the day that I met her. Now , I am just a little closer to her heart. I want to thank each and everyone, for all the prayers. Ya' ll just don't know how much you have touched our lives. I pray that each and everyone will receive the blessings that our family has received. I will be joining golds gym next week, so I will be ready to fight off all the guys next summer, when Audra is riding around in the mullet tower in that bikini. Son, won't she be Hot. God bless you all, corky

4 comments:

glendalh said...

Hi,Corky it is Aunt Glenda,what a day yesterday was.So glad I got to be there with you guys.Your Angel did great,didn't she?She is stronger than I thought and I am sure you deserve part of the credit,Good to spend time getting to know your Mom,she is Great and tell her so.Hope Audra is doing good today and you too.Did you get the recliner from your Mom yet?Such a wonderful family you ahve.Gail read your message and made the comment of how nice you must be.May God be with you and we will talk real soon.check Audra,s e-mail,I took some pics of here yesterday and sent them to her,they may be listed under Smilbox.Love to all,how are the kids doing?Aunt Glenda

Anonymous said...

God bless, you are both lucky to have one another. I hope that she's recovering nicely!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your post on Friday telling us what a great time you had with your little man & please thank Corky for giving us an update on your surgery.

Hope you are home and feeling "sassy" as you RELAX & RECOVER :-)

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all --

Love,
Susan, Sarah & Reid

Jan said...

Hi Corky and Audra,
Corky, thanks for the great update and your wonderful sense of humor that you injected into a serious situation that turned out very well! We are all so happy that Audra has come through this so well and we give YOU and the family much credit for it! Audra, we are all continuing to pray and feel that you are now on the "home stretch." Keep that wonderful, positive attitude that you have and if you need anything at all please call me. I will be in touch!
Take care!
Jan